Request for feature requests

Joakim Andreasson joakim.andreasson at gmx.net
Fri Sep 6 17:06:07 CEST 2002

On 06 Sep 2002 09:04:00 -0400
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 08:48, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>
> > > So, do you think the panel is missing vital functionality that
> > > really needs to be added before a 4.0 release?
> >
> > Nope.
>
> 	I was trying not to say anything (something that is very
> 	difficult for
> an Italian) but I can't resist...
>
> 	Make sure that there is a CDE "mode" for us COBs[1].

Yes, I was thinking of this as well. How about changing the
"Traditional" panel style to something more resembling the actual CDE
panel (sort of like IIRC Xforms XFce and the current CDEmu panel does)?
I would believe it it was most of the people using that style want
anyway.

> Joe
>

> [1] Cranky Old Bastards

Count me in, although I'm not THAT old.