xfwm4 query

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 5 13:56:36 CEST 2002

Biju Chacko wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 11:28:54 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>

>>Botsie, are you by any chance offering to try and write an xfsession
>>app? Because that would be really cool!
>>
>>No pressure ;-)
>

> I see somebody is paying me back for all the so-called features I keep
> pushing at him.
>
> Let me put it this way -- don't hold your breath.
>
> -- b

Don't feel offended. You were an easy victim. I commented more in the
hope that repeatedly mentioning things that are currently missing from
xfce4 might one day inspire someone to go and write it.

You're requests and comments are very valuable even if I won't always agree.

So don't worry and keep asking for features ;-)

Jasper