libxfcegui4 v 0.0.4 in CVS

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Oct 18 16:28:04 CEST 2002

On 18 Oct 2002 15:17:56 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I worked a bit on libxfcegui4 recently. It now features :

Calling that a bit makes us amateurs feel very small ;-)

I presume you noticed I added a xfce_menubutton widget, for use in the
popup menus. Probably I should make a xfce_scaledimage and let the
iconbutton and menubutton widgets use that, but I don't know if I will
find the time.

> gtktoxevent stack filters mechanism from xfwm4
> gtk_style utilities from xfwm4
> pager, taskbar from libwnck (libwnck is included and adapted so it is
> not required)

Wow, that is great.

PS
Is the silverado theme new? It's very good!

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net