Taskbar

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Wed Oct 16 12:43:19 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've been trying to hack up a taskbar. I've got something working, but
it doesn't integrate well (visually) with XFce. I think we need to
develop a consensus on:

	* whether we want a task bar
	* whether it should be visually independent or part of the panel or
both.

Personally, I prefer having icons on the desktop. I dislike the
windows-ish look of taskbars. So if we are to have a taskbar, I would
prefer to have one that is part of the panel.

-- b