Problem with snapshots

MisterMoe MisterMoe at hackerboard.de
Mon Oct 7 17:35:32 CEST 2002

On 07 Oct 2002 16:11:52 +0200
Karol <karol at infomark.com.pl> wrote:

> I have installed these RPM's:
> xfce4-020929-1
> xfce4-themes-020929-1
> xfwm4-020917-1
> gtk-xfce-engine-2.0.9-1
> And it works fine, but I have two problems.
>
> 1. When I start X with startx xfwm4 starts, but I have to
> start xfce4 and xfbd manually. What is wrong?

You will have to edit your .xinitrc (so did I) to start them because xfwm
doesn't support session management yet (I hope I'm right ;) ). I don't know if your distribution is using this method at all (moreover I compiled from source) .. its just a guess.
Remember to add xfce4 after xfwm4 so you may shut down the X server with the button from the panel.

> 2. In my $HOME./xfwm4rc file I have lines:
> 	# double_click_action=shade/hide/maximize/none
> 	double_click_action=shade
> But when I double_click on title bar nothing happens.

# double_click_action=shade/hide/maximize/none
double_click_action=shade

Same here ... sorry .. no idea :/

Moritz