[OT] An Invitation

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Thu Nov 28 06:13:17 CET 2002

On 27 Nov 2002 20:53:51 -0600, edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a bit OT, but what the heck...
> >
> > If anybody on this list is in Bangalore, India on the 3/4/5 of Dec
> > pls do drop by our Open Source Conference: Linux Bangalore/2002.
> > I'll be a speaker there, but that shouldn't be taken as an indicator
> > of the quality of the conference. ;-)
>
> Neat. I thought you were somewhere in the US. Now it turns out you are
> at the exact opposite of the world from where I am. And from the other
> place where zero was also invented.

I guess that means you won't make it. ;-)

I suppose I'll have to defend the honor of XFce by myself. We're having
a BoF session between GNOME and KDE developers. I'll be there pushing
XFce. Not really meaningful, but it's the sort of thing that the crowds
like.

-- b

--
Linux Bangalore/2002 "Technology for a Free World" December 3/4/5, 2002
                    http://linux-bangalore.org/2002