problem with libxfcegui4

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Nov 23 17:40:10 CET 2002

On Sat, 2002-11-23 at 09:47, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> > Technically, you are right, but there is no renaming fn in CVS, and
> > I'm affraid removing/adding the whole tree will be a pain !
>
> Aah, hmm, didn't think of that. It would mostly be a lot of unnecessary
> downloading. Maybe it's not worth it then ...

	I know I'm not actually contributing code or anything but I think that
it might be a good idea to make the change now.  Even if it would be a
little bit of work.  Better to get things done right the first time.  At
least, that's what they always say...

(BTW, who are "they"?)

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'