problem with libxfcegui4

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sat Nov 23 09:49:28 CET 2002

Olivier,

there is a problem with building libxfcegui4:

netk-enum-types.c and netk-marshall.c both include <libxfcegui4.h>, but
that doesn't work since it includes <xfce4/libxfcegui4/xxx.h> and that
doesn't exist when the library is not installed.

I guess the solution is to change libxfcegui4.h to include
<libxfcegui4/xxx.h> and either change the pc file to add
-I/${libdir}/xfce4/ or to install in ${libdir}/libxfcegui4.

BTW, netk-marshall.c doesn't need the header.

cheers,
	Jasper

PS
shouldn't it be called libxfce4gui instead? (like libxfce4mcs-* for the
settings manager)

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net