updates and problem in xfnautilus

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Nov 21 17:45:56 CET 2002

El jue, 21-11-2002 a las 04:24, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:

> I think it's caused by interaction between the text entry in the cell
> and the treeview. You have to do a 'normal' g_signal_connect in the
> treeview and return FALSE if you don't handle the event to allow the
> default handler (editing the text entry) to run.
>
> I attached a small patch that works for me. I didn't change anything
> else.

Absolutely right. Many thanks! The double click is now working as
planned in CVS.

> Another thing: since the big update when you added all the new icons
> xfnautilus doesn't show the entries in /home anymore. Very strange. I
> attached a screenshot. It has indeed only one entry (my home dir), but
> it doesn't show it.

It may have to do with an invalid utf-8 conversion. I've just added code
to deal with such situation to "add_file.c". A error message should be
printed to stdout, like such:

some error string: filename
�.c [225] [46] [99]

What is strange is that the folder icon does not appear either. Could
you do a ls -la on /home and send me the results?

Thanks,

Edscott