icons in xfnautilus

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Tue Nov 19 00:31:43 CET 2002

El lun, 18-11-2002 a las 15:33, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Hey Edscott,
>
> You might need to check the width of images before doing the preview,
> because it has some very strange effects on my panel screenshots :)

Ah, good point. Something I had not considered. It's fixed now, although
the preview will probably be too small to be of use, so if either width
or height is less than 10 pixels, then the stock image icon will be
used.

Also, the refresh button now works (changed location too) == "activate"
on the filter combo box.

I haven't been able to upload changes to cvs at the moment, but will do
it later tonite.

Saludos,

Edscott