bug report in xfce4

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sun Nov 10 14:36:40 CET 2002

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:42:02 +0100
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:16:22 +0100
> Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Writing this I suddenly realise that this may happen if you have
> > added an item and then removed it. I knew I had to fix this, but I
> > keep forgetting about it. It's the first thing I'll do now ...
> >

> I fixed this bug. However, I think you're experiencing another bug.
> Could you try now? (everything still works fine for me ...)
>
> 	Jasper

FWIW, I just noticed that I can trigger the positioning bug by using the
cursor keys inside the spinbutton control. The change is then so fast
that the signal handler can't keep up apparently. I'll have to fix that.

It doesn't crash for me however. Does a gdb backtrace give you any
additional information on the crash?