Jasper multi-language mode :) [was OT: Any employment offer ? :) ]

Mickaël Graf mgf at bredband.net
Sun Nov 3 11:05:18 CET 2002

That's how I got my first job in Sweden: I was in France, absolutely no
knowledge of the language. I looked at the offers on the Employment
Agency site. It was easy: the technical names are the same (database, C,
VB etc.) and the swedish language has a lot of words close to french,
english and german, so it was possible to guess. I got an interview when
I was still in France, and I started to work in the company only three
weeks after my coming in Sweden.

...And two and half month later I got a daughter, but that's another
story :)

Cheers
Mickael

|Mickael Graf|mgf at bredband.net|