GNOME/KDE interoperability hothouse

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri May 31 18:51:22 CEST 2002

Hi,

Guys, if I'm not mistaken (Jim may correct me) the offer to fund
travel here is from the conference organizers. They aren't going to
move their conference at our request. ;-) It's an annual conference
with a fixed location.  The reason they want to fund the travel is to
have people at their conference.

Anyhow, we could definitely organize a hothouse at some other
conference as well, but I don't see why it has to be instead of this
one, it can be in addition to (especially since this one has sponsored
travel, etc.).  The more hothouses the better!

Havoc