[xfce4] Mandatory compilation checks

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Sat May 18 09:40:40 CEST 2002

Olivier,

My panel already does. I won't check the utilities I ported just yet,
because they are mostly based on the old config system (however I think
they might compile just fine, since I tried to avoid deprecated
functions).

Is it alright with you if I put my new panel code in CVS under xfce4? Or
do you want to have a look at it yourself first?

greetings,
	Jasper