[xfwm4] GTK_WINDOW_POPUP

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon May 13 23:46:10 CEST 2002

Hi Jasper,

See, I just checked with KDE top menu (the menu that shows on top of the
screen ala Mac (tm) ) :

[root at localhost xfwm4]# xprop
WM_STATE(WM_STATE):
                window state: Normal
                icon window: 0x0
_WIN_LAYER(CARDINAL) = 0
_WIN_WORKSPACE(CARDINAL) = 0
_WIN_STATE(CARDINAL) = 1
_NET_WM_STRUT(CARDINAL) = 0, 0, 23, 0
_NET_WM_STATE(ATOM) = _NET_WM_STATE_STICKY, _NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_PAGER,
_NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_TASKBAR
_NET_WM_DESKTOP(CARDINAL) = 0
_MOTIF_DRAG_RECEIVER_INFO(_MOTIF_DRAG_RECEIVER_INFO) = 0x6c, 0x0, 0x5,
0x8, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x87, 0x40, 0x10, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0
WINDOW_ROLE(STRING) = "unnamed"
_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE(ATOM) = _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_MENU
WM_PROTOCOLS(ATOM): protocols  WM_DELETE_WINDOW, WM_TAKE_FOCUS,
_NET_WM_CONTEXT_HELP
WM_NAME(STRING) = "KDE Desktop"
WM_LOCALE_NAME(STRING) = "en_US.ISO-8859-1"
WM_CLASS(STRING) = "kdesktop", "kdesktop"
WM_HINTS(WM_HINTS):
                Client accepts input or input focus: True
                Initial state is Normal State.
                window id # of group leader: 0x320003e
WM_NORMAL_HINTS(WM_SIZE_HINTS):
                user specified location: 0, -3
                program specified location: 0, -3
                user specified size: 1024 by 26
                program specified size: 1024 by 26
                window gravity: NorthWest
WM_CLIENT_MACHINE(STRING) = "localhost"
WM_TRANSIENT_FOR(WINDOW): window id # 0x3200008

Cheers,
Olivier.