Xfwm 4 screen captures

Javanx javanx at supereva.it
Tue May 7 18:22:05 CEST 2002

On 06 May 2002 17:54:51 -0400
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-05-06 at 17:09, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>
> > Here come the screenshots :
> >
> > http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfwm4-mofit.png
>
> 	Holy Grace Hopper!!!
>
> 	Olivier, you are just to much.  We just HAVE to find a way of
> "marketing" XFce to the world.  Geez if people could see what XFce is
> like, especially when XFce4 is done, I know it would be as popular
> (well, more popular) than GNOME or KDE.

A lot of people don't like the CDE style of the Panel, I think that it would be very cool to be able to use themes and things like that on the panel, not just pixmaps themes and things like that but real themes so that it would be possible to costumize animation when launching an application, position of the buttons and clock ecc.

Currently there is a main interest in the MacOsX gui, I think that it would be quite cool to make a panel that looks like the macos one and acts like that.