xfwm4 build troubles

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue May 7 16:45:26 CEST 2002

Hi Jens,

I had this problem once and got rid of it by upgrading my autoconf.

One thing is sure, the GNU auto[conf|make] tools are pieces of [beeep]
and they are to blame in this case...

If someone knows why those infame shells turn an honest developper's
life into a nightmare, then, he'd better stand and speek up now ;-)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.