wm-icons

Stephane Gibier stephane at gibier.org
Thu Mar 28 09:35:12 CET 2002

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 06:10:23PM -0600, Edscott Wilson García wrote:

> And it might also solve the long requested "custom icons" for xftree
> and extend it to other xfce apps. I suppose the icons at
> /usr/share/xfce/icons could evolve into 16x16-xfce, 32x32-xfce and
> 48x48-xfce sets as well.

Yes, and you will have to create a symlink with the xfce set in the
/usr/share/icons/wm-icons directory. I do not known if the
wm-icons-config script takes care of new sets. Well, wm-icons
distribution is released under GPL, so it is possible to modify and
enhance it.

Icon themes could be possible inside XFce if the sets are reloaded after
a wm-icon-config switch. I think a little GUI front-end is necessary,
with preview capabilities.

--
Stéphane Gibier <stephane at gibier.org>
La fermière sent que sa poule mue, ainsi vit-elle aux champs