[xfwm4] fullscreen file manager windows

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jun 26 11:58:52 CEST 2002

Hi Thomas,

> Note that clicking on the background will try to lower the window (in case
> something's gone wrong at it's got stuck in front of everything else).

Ah! Good to know. That might help in finding the root cause (in case the
problem is still there, as I'm not able to reproduce it anymore)

> But, xfwm4 should be ignoring stacking requests for DESKTOP windows...

Why that ? Desktop windows belong to layer 0, but are treated as other
windows (except that their layer is the lower possible one)

Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org