[xfce4] New 'Tiny' size in CVS

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Jul 29 02:51:48 CEST 2002

On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 17:16, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> It's no problem, it's probably 5 lines of code in the whole panel. I
> just couldn't imagine anyone using it. I should have thought of you of
> course ;-)

	Having XFce look and feel as close to CDE as possible has allowed me to
replace it on some boxes without having a negative impact on the users.

> > going in for some minor surgery tomorrow.
>
> Good luck than. Nothing serious I hope?

	I believe I got it in time, this time.  It's a chronic situation that
has been with me since I was born.  Thanks for the good wishes.

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.