xfce4 crashes (Was: Re: [xfce4] New 'Tiny' size in CVS)

Jens Luedicke jens at irs-net.com
Sun Jul 28 23:55:37 CEST 2002

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> [...]
>
> Right, I recompiled xfwm4 and xfce4 and it doesn't crash. I will need
> your help to sort this out. Please, send me any error messages you get
> (e.g. by starting it from an xterm) and I would really like to see a gdb
> backtrace.

(gdb) file /usr/local/bin/xfce4
Reading symbols from /usr/local/bin/xfce4...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/xfce4

(xfce4:4843): Gtk-WARNING **: Pixmap path element: "." must be absolute,
/home/jens/.gtkrc-2.0, line 3

0x08054f64 in find_icon_themes () at dialogs.c:372
372                     char *path = g_build_filename(dirs[i], file);
(gdb) quit

jens