What do I need to make xfce4 working ?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Jul 28 23:34:28 CEST 2002

Salut Xavier,

First, make sure you have a preoper GTK+-2.0 installation, including
glib, pango and atk.

Then you can retrieve the main packages from CVS using an anonymous
account :

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce co
xfce-devel/xfce4
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce co
xfce-devel/xfwm4

Cheers;
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.