[xfce4] New 'Tiny' size in CVS

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Jul 28 22:51:40 CEST 2002

On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 16:49, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> > > I have another question related to the new size. Does anyone use the
> > > Large size? It seems extremely large to me and I wondered if it was
> > > better to just remove it. What do you think?
> >
> >         AAAAaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!  No, do not remove the "normal" CDE
> > panel size.  I really couldn't use the pane, any other way.  Honest.
>
> Oops, I thought that was medium. Really, the large size is original CDE
> size?. Don't you have to run insane resolutions for that?

	Yes and yes.  I've been able to get away with the Medium panel size so
if you want to make that the Large then it would probably be ok.

> I wouldn't think of removing it then, it's the roots of XFce.

	When I get into work (whenever that may be) I will triple check the CDE
boxes and make sure of the size.  It might still be a few days.  I am
going in for some minor surgery tomorrow.

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.