[xfce4] New 'Tiny' size in CVS

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 28 17:16:30 CEST 2002

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:45:19 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <huysmans at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> The panel in CVS now contains the new tiny size. It seems to work for
> me. Please report if you encounter any problems with it.

Updated CVS to force modern style for tiny panel. Tradional looks weird.
Also I fixed the global dialog to allow empty lock and exit commands.

Chuck reported a problem that I can't reproduce. When xfce4 is started
as the controlling (= last) app in the x session, it crashes on the
second time the global dialog is used. Needless to say this shouldn't
happen. Can anyone confirm this problem?

Jasper