xmms / xfwm4 problems FIXED

Kristian Rink afterimage at gmx.net
Thu Jul 18 19:37:12 CEST 2002

On 18 Jul 2002 19:25:41 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Kristian,
>
> This a bug or feature, as you prefer, in Sylpheed.

Bug, definitely. ;)

> That particular window is transient for the root window. Since the
> root window is visible on all screens, the windows that are
> transient for the root window remain visible on all screens.

Hmmm, okay, thanks for the hint. :) I by now set up sylpheed to not
show this window anymore and see what the sylpheed ml guys say on
that topic. :)

Thanks and bye,
Kris

--
Savour what you feel and   ][  Kristian Rink
what you see - things that ][  irc:: irc.sorcery.net (kristian)