gtk-xfce-engine-2 news.

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Jul 15 22:55:05 CEST 2002

Hi all,

After all, I think I found a way to make everybody happy with the xfce
theme engine. Some people like the hard edge for widgets while other
prefer smoother, slicker look.

I've added an option to the xfce theme engine (GTK+-2.0 only) so that
this can be choosen from the gtkrc (ie no need to recompile)

It's all in the CVS, and if it proves to be solid, I'll bump
gtk-xfce-engine-2.0.7

Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org