Screenshot xfwm4 /xfce4

Chris Fuhrman chris.fuhrman at tfcci.com
Fri Jul 12 16:40:42 CEST 2002

Howdy,

For whatever reason, I've problems with the company firewall whenever I
try to submit it to a public keyserver.  I'm going to try to submit it
from home when I get the chance.

My personal e-mail account is listed tho'

Cheers!

p.s. Just sent you a copy of my key privately :)

--
Chris Fuhrman           | Twenty First Century Communications
chris.fuhrman at tfcci.com | Software Engineer