Big changes in xfwm4 internals...

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Dec 28 00:20:41 CET 2002

Oh, humm, and I forgot, there is now an option for rox session.

Thomas reported that the daemon mode in xfwm4 was causing troubles to
rox session, so dear rox users, you can now start xfwm4 with the option
"--nodaemon" to avoid xfwm4 to run in background automatically.

Thomas also contributed a patch to avoid raising windows when clicking
in the application window.

Add "raise_on_click=false" to your $HOME/.xfwm4rc if you don't want
windows to be raised when clicked inside the frame.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>