[xfce4 panel] Configure windows max heigh

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Dec 23 10:52:49 CET 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:45:19 +0100 (CET)
zemp at free.fr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to specify a maximum height for the windows when
> maximizing it?(in order to always have the xfce panel visible)

Not yet, I'm afraid. I'm hoping some day we will have a utility to
change desktop settings, including margins.

At the moment the only way to keep the panel visible is to choose the
'On top' layer in the preferences dialog.

	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net