xfce4: Rightclick on system-button: nothing happens

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Dec 20 12:03:39 CET 2002

Hey Mickaël,

On 20 Dec 2002 11:47:58 +0100
Mickaël Graf <mgf at bredband.net> wrote:

> Hi Jasper
>
> When I use a system button instead of a launcher, the right-click on
> it for getting the "Change item" box doesn't work, and it's ennoying
> coz I can't remove it or change it to something else.

Hmm, I see. It definitely used to work before. I'll check. Very anoying
bug indeed. To get rid of it you have to edit the config file: look for

<Control id="-1" filename="libsystembuttons.so">...</Control>

and change it to

<Control id="-2"/>

This should give you an empty launcher.

Thanks,
	Jasper

> Cheers
> Mickael
> --

IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net