just can't quit

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sun Dec 15 15:25:07 CET 2002

El dom, 15-12-2002 a las 03:54, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Hi Edscott,
>
> > You can now drag objects out of xffm to other filemanagers. It also has
> > some more bells and whistles. After enabling the drag into xffm and some
> > other missing details, a rc1 (sans the samba component) might be in
> > order? By then I suppose a xffm CVS directory should be created (even if
> > the history of changes is not there).
>
> You have time for a rc1, and the features you plan for the final release
> should be in a rc1 btw.

You're right. The gtk2 samba component is nearly done anyway, so it will
be in the rc1.

> This said, you can save the ChangeLog by renaming it ChangeLog.pre-xffm so
> that one can get full history.

Good. I'll try to do the emacs trick Chuck taught us and the next commit
should be to a proper xffm directory. I don't think the application name
will change by now, even Joe didn't say no the the "xffm" name ;-)

saludos,

Edscott