Wrong search path for xffm/xfnautilus
edscott wilson garcia
edscott at imp.mx
Mon Dec 9 21:23:44 CET 2002
El lun, 09-12-2002 a las 13:59, Moritz Heiber escribió:
> well I was doing the configure with --prefix=/usr and nevertheless
> xfnautilus is still looking for some pixmaps at the old directory ;-)
> PS: I will try it without any configure options now :-)
You might want to try the new wastebasket approach for trash which is
now in place with the following:
- The confirm window for removing a file has a radio button that allows
to delete or move to wastebasket (on Joe's suggestion for xftree). The
"new" function is also active so you can create a bunch of files and
delete them later to see the wastebasket and trashcollection in action.
- Wastebaskets are created in the same directory as where the trash is
whenever they are needed.
- If you "collect" the trash from the wastebaskets into the trashcan, it
will still remain in the wastebaskets to allow for easier file recovery.
- If you delete all files from trashcan, the wastebaskets will be
deleted (collected trash only).
- If you change your mind about collecting trash, you can uncollect
- Files won't be overwritten in wastebaskets. Instead a version control
scheme like that followed by xftree's duplicate command is used for
- If you collect trash from a directory which contains the trash for
"nautilus" or for "konqueror" or "xftree", this will also collected.
> On 09 Dec 2002 13:56:49 -0600
> edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:
> > El lun, 09-12-2002 a las 05:07, Moritz Heiber escribió:
> > >
> > > ** (xfnautilus:21282): WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap file:
> > > i-sock-24.png
> > >
> > > This line comes up again about 30 times just with a different pixmap
> > > file missing.
> > > I think it needs a fix to tell xffm where to look for the pixmaps
> > > files
> > I'm just doing a "make install" nowadays. That puts the icons where
> > there supposed to go. I think a default configure expects them in
> > /usr/local/share/xffm/pixmaps.
> > Edscott
> > _______________________________________________
> > Xfce4-dev mailing list
> > Xfce4-dev at moongroup.com
> > http://moongroup.com/mailman/listinfo/xfce4-dev
> Xfce4-dev mailing list
> Xfce4-dev at moongroup.com
More information about the Xfce4-dev