Wrong search path for xffm/xfnautilus

Moritz Heiber MisterMoe at hackerboard.de
Mon Dec 9 12:07:42 CET 2002

Hello,

I just reinstalled xfnautilus from CVS (checkout last night). When
I started it the first time it seemed like all the pixmap files
were gone. I checked it and they went to
/usr/share/xffm/pixmaps. The old directory was xfsamba-2. So I made
up my mind and deleted the old dir and put up a symbolic link which
points xfsamba-2 to xffm. That almost did the job but now while starting
the manager it reports:

** (xfnautilus:21282): WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap file:
i-sock-24.png

This line comes up again about 30 times just with a different pixmap
file missing.
I think it needs a fix to tell xffm where to look for the pixmaps files
:-)

Moritz