Now this is an ugly theme ;-)

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 25 14:14:41 CEST 2002

Hello Jens,

On 25 Aug 2002 11:01:03 +0200
Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 22:56, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> >
> > Nothing serious, but boy do I _not_ like this theme:
> >
> > http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/screenshot-20020824.png
> >
> > Anyway it's amazing to see what is possible with xfwm4 and somebody
> > is sure to like it.
>
> b5 looks better, but I wish the b5 theme would have at least
> minimize/maximize buttons

Agreed and I'd like a version that uses the gtk color instead of yellow.

> btw, what desktop pager do you use?

yeah, well, I hacked the ROX pager a bit to get rid of the window
border, use only one row and added the panel move code from xfce so I
can move it around by the edge. It uses GNOME's libwnck. I got tired of
not having a proper pager with xfce ;-)

Jasper

> jens

IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net