Now this is an ugly theme ;-)

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 25 13:59:40 CEST 2002

On 25 Aug 2002 11:01:45 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi Jasper,
>
> > That was a great idea, talking to Eugenia. She has a good eye for
> > these things, usually. I'll go and try it now.
>
> So you might have a look at here view on the panel (see attachement)

Ok, I like it. I like it a lot.

Did you discuss specifics of the panel? Like the move handles are
vertical (the CDE way) which makes a lot of sense to me. It makes some
things easier to implement as well. They are more modern as well with
the dots.

Are the vertical separators at arbitrary positions or is there a
deeper meaning ?

I do like the clock and the small desktop switcher buttons.

Jasper

PS
we could discuss on IRC if there is more you can tell me about it.

PPS
Just a bit of promotion for the channel as it's rather empty now.

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net