XFDeskMenu 0.2.0

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Wed Aug 21 04:07:14 CEST 2002

On 20 Aug 2002 16:51:40 +0200, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Hi Biju,

Call me botsie -- all my *other* friends do. ;-)

> Looks great.

It should -- I shamelessly ripped it off from other people. ;-)

> Works well with GTK2 for me. What problem do you have (to see if I can
> help, I dunno) ?

See BUGS. Basically instability and total non-functionality. :-( Looks
like GTK2 is refusing to trigger certain event-handlers.

Could I know your GTK2 version and the platform you are running it on?

> PS: Do you CVS access ?
Nope. My sf login is 'botsie'.

-- bots