Time to jump in

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Mon Aug 12 03:16:31 CEST 2002

On 10 Aug 2002 22:52:27 +0200, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> > Can you accurately report the problems you have with xfwm4 ?
>
> Hum, I guess "precisely" is more accurate that "accurately" ;-)

To be honest, no -- which is why I haven't made a bug report. It's more
of a gut feel -- that xfwm4 is acting a bit funny at times. I haven't
had a repeatable bug yet.

Minor crib: Tiling of windows seems to be done on the basis of
client-area rather than decorations. For example, when I open two xterms
in succession they are placed one above the other with their client area
lining up correctly but the window decorations (title bar, etc)
overlapping.

I was waiting for you to get back from vacation to report that.

-- b