[xfce4] New snapshot release

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Mon Aug 5 09:16:52 CEST 2002

On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:24:16 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> I put a new snapshot release of xfce4 on sourceforge. I hope some
> crashes were fixed since last release and I added an option to hide
> the desktop buttons. This will undoubtedly reveal more bugs than ever
> before, but that's why it's only a snapshot.

Just a suggestion ...

Why not make the entire center section (desktop buttons, et al) a
builtin? Add to this the option of selectively switching off any of the
elements of that section.

Thus, the user would have the option of configuring the panel to look
very differently if he so chooses. He could put the desktop chooser at
one end, the quit button on the other or whatever ...

-- Biju