panel/menu bug: where do I report?

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Mon Mar 11 10:02:46 CET 2024

Hi David,

The application-menu is a default panel plugin which lives in the same
repo than xfce4-panel. Issues are tracked here:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-panel/-/issues
<https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-panel/-/issues>

Afaik you can customize the menu with tools like e.g. menulibre.

Best regards, Alex