XFCE relation to midori browser

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Sat Oct 21 10:22:54 CEST 2023

Hi all!

Since I contribute to maintaining the XFCE ports on FreeBSD I have a
question regarding the Midori browser.

In the FreeBSD ports collection the Midori browser is maintained by the
XFCE group. This because in the past there used to be a strong relation
between the two projects.

I can still find at least one page about Midori on XFCE we sites [1]

Does this relation still exist? I s Midori the XFCE official or
recommended web browser? Or can I state that the connection has been
severed and Midori is a stand alone product with no official connection
to XFCE?

Thanks in advance!

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>