Monitor resolution keeps resetting

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 20 16:10:28 CET 2023

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Could be that you have more than one settings demon running (e.g. from
> different desktop environments), racing and competing to restore what they
> believe is the right resolution when the display is woken up.

Olivier,

Xfce4 is the only desktop environment installed. Are you referring to
something else?

Where do I look for multiple settings deamons running? Here:
$ ps ax | grep settings
23026 ?        Ssl    0:00 xfsettingsd --display :0.0 --sm-client-id 2621b9250-7c4a-4dbd-ab13-d52d0e74e989

Thanks for the response.

Regards,

Rich