ANNOUNCE: xfce4-docklike-plugin 0.4.1 released
gael at xfce.org
Sun Mar 19 17:41:08 CET 2023
xfce4-docklike-plugin 0.4.1 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-docklike-plugin?
Docklike Taskbar behaves similarly to many other desktop environments
and operating systems. Wherein all application windows are grouped
together as an icon and can be pinned to act as a launcher when the
application is not running. Commonly referred to as a dock.
Release notes for 0.4.1
- build: Use same automake init as other projects and bump autoconf
- Update copyright year and fix bug report address
- build: Use XDT_FEATURE_DEBUG
- basename() called but <libgen.h> not included
- Add option to change behavior of middle mouse button (Closes #32)
- build: Keep /usr/local as default prefix
- build: Fix autotools warnings
- build: Fix intltool lock file problem during make distcheck
- build: Bump GLib minimum required to 2.58
- Anchor group menu to center of app icon
- Add option to change inactive indicator style
- List window previews horizontally if panel is horizontal
- Add option to get the indicator color automatically from the Gtk
theme foreground color
- Startup notification support Closes #13 Additionally, correctly
release memory after launching.
- Reorder AppInfos.cpp for clarity
- Skip loadDesktopEntry() for files not ending in .desktop
- Pass std::string by const reference to avoid unnecessary copy
- Speed up ftw() by increasing handle limit
- Added Ciliora and Circles indicator styles
- Fix reordering (ctrl+dragging) icons to the right
- Fix size_t being truncated into uint and comparing unequal to npos
- Fix .desktop file StartupWMClass values being ignored
- Update TODO
- Fix warnings/crashes from timeouts In many cases the timeout's stop
method was being called more than once raising GLib warnings.
- Don't clear this list
- Delete unused declarations
- Improve PANEL_DEBUG macro
- Improve debugging messages
- Drop the inotify dependency GLib provides a GAppInfoMonitor object
that allows us to detect desktop file changes.
- Use the default theme hover effect The previous effect can still be
achieved with CSS:
- Update the README Better debugging instructions and long desctiption.
- Cleanup: remove uneccessary casts to GtkWidget*
- Remove highlight on active group Related #14 It can be restored by
using css or a future option.
- Add a "window_count" class to labels Related #9
- Translation Updates:
Albanian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese
(China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French,
German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Interlingue, Italian, Japanese,
Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
(Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish,
More information about the Xfce