Could someone PLEASE unsubscribe my father's email address, from this list.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Mar 15 23:30:01 CET 2023

On Wed, 2023-03-15 at 16:21 -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> On 3/14/23 01:01, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Usually mail clients provide mailing list features.
> > I'm not a Thunderbird user.
>
> Google for how many thunderbird users, first hit suggests "over 20 million":
>
> https://www.techradar.com/reviews/mozilla-thunderbird
>
> Google how many linux on the desktop users, first hit suggests "38.2 million":
>
> https://truelist.co/blog/linux-statistics
>
> I'm not sure I understand your definition of the word "usually".

Hi,

what's your point? My point is, that I'm not a Thunderbird user.
Thunderbird is seemingly a mailer that is kind of modular, based on add-
ons. IIUC the link I posted provides the unsubscribe feature [1]. Just
install it and you much likely don't need to worry about unsubscribing
from mailing lists anymore.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]