Can I set xfwm4 as the window manager for XFCE's own applications?

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 27 10:22:59 CET 2023

Hi Mateus,

you probably have the the checkbox 'enable head bars in dialogs'
checked  (last tab in 'xfce4-appearance-settings')

Try unchecking it, close all settings dialogs and than reopen them.

(xfwm4 probably is already the window manager for all your windows,
these dialogs just use a GtkHeaderBar)

Cheers,  Alex