Cycling behavior broken in 4.18?

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Wed Jan 4 16:46:36 CET 2023

On 1/4/23 10:40 AM, David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> On 1/4/23 10:24 AM, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Check the primary output (i.e. the output marked as primary in
>> xrandr), the alt-tab dialog should show up there.
>
> The primary is my external monitor.  The alt-tab dialog doesn't show up
> on either that external monitor or on my laptop screen.

I think I just found out a bit more info:  this seems to be happening
when the display configuration is set to "Mirror displays".  With that
turned off, the alt-tab dialog displays.  (But it obviously doesn't
mirror my screens anymore.  Not sure how to get both of these settings
enabled simultaneously.)

Thanks,

DR