RFC: xfwm: xfconf documentation

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 04:34:04 CEST 2022

Hello Enrico,

I appreciate your interest in helping improve the Xfce documentation.
It's always needed and welcome!

Our documentation for xfconf is maintained at
https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/xfconf/start Currently, we are using docuwiki
to publish our docs.

I've taken a brief look at your MR and it looks like there is definitely
some info there that would be useful to add.

I would be happy to grant you edit access and work with you on how we
can integrate your efforts into our existing docs.

Feel free to contact me off-list and we can get you set up & started.

Again. Thanks for effort & interest!

kev