Feature: fix borders for misbehaving applications

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult lkml at metux.net
Thu Oct 20 16:02:32 CEST 2022

On 20.10.22 15:32, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> I already explicitly expressed my disagreement on forcing decorations in
> the WM against the will of the application, I did so in both the issue
> and in the merge request -

So the will of some corporations like Microsoft counts a lot more to you
than the user's will ?

And users should not have the freedom to get a consistent UI ?

And you don't like users being able to move around windows of hanging
applications easily ?

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert