Window Border Background Color?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:35:01 CET 2022

On Fri, 4 Nov 2022 at 02:20, William Heiland <2017bill at gmx.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to change the background color of the window border in Manjaro Xfce. Could you please tell me how to change the color from green to one of my choice.

Hi,

The colors of the window decorations depend on the theme used - Some
themes have the colors hardcoded whereas others use the colors of the
GTK theme.

That depends entirely on what theme Manjaro ships, I do not know as I
do not use that distribution. In doubt, try different window manager
themes and/or gtk themes.

PS: It's best to use the xfce users mailing list (cc'ed) for such questions.

Cheers

Olivier