Codename

Ozéas Carvalho ozeasx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:33:24 CET 2022

Hello everyone,

Although I've just subscribed to this mailing list, I've been using XFCE
for over 15 years now. Recently we've lost two dwarf hamsters siblings
called Steve and Stuart. Steve, a female, passed away after surgery on
January 27th, and Stuart, a male, passed away in my hands last Wednesday,
March 16th. They were about 1.66 years old.

They were puppies when we brought them home at the beginning of the
pandemic, and considering we mostly stayed home since then, we've become
very attached to them.

Would you guys consider using one of their names as a codename for an XFCE
release at some point? I know this plea could sound nonsense, but it is one
way I found to pay a tribute to their lives, which were precious for me,
and my wife.

Many Thanks,

--
Ozéas Carvalho