Where is xfce4-screensaver started

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 00:43:57 CET 2022

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 3:14 PM Jarno Suni <sunijarno at gmail.com> wrote:

:

> You could make a script that restarts xscreensaver whenever it dies.
> But it shouldn't just die. Did you report about the issue to the
> developer?

No - I've dealt with Jamie before and he is not user friendly enough
for me to want to repeat that experience.

In any case, I have moved on and don't intend to address this again
until Xubuntu 22.04.1 LTS comes out, when I will likely upgrade.

Thank you for your desire to help and all your attention to details.

I am still recovering from two major cervical spinal surgeries in a
row and can't even work on a computer properly yet without a lot of
neck strain.

Thanks again.

Mark